Monday, January 16, 2012

A view of my profile

I've had a couple requests that I put my own profile up. Ask and you shall recieve!

AboutNon-Smoker with Average body typeCityGaylord Michigan
Details29 year old Woman, 5' 3" (160 cm), CatholicEthnicityCaucasian Capricorn with Brown hair
I am Seeking aManForDating
Needs TestNot CompletedChemistryNot Completed
Do you drink?SociallyDo you want children?Yes
Marital StatusSingleDo you do drugs?No
PetsNo PetsEye ColorGreen
ProfessionNon-profit directorDo you have children?No
EducationMasters degreeDo you have a car?Yes



I'll be completely honest, I don't have a ton of faith in these sites, but with the urging of one of my friends who had good luck, I'll try it.

I am a pretty busy person. I work a couple jobs and don't have a ton of free time, but it would be nice to bring a date to gatherings with my friends instead of being the single one. I currently work in the non-profit field while I hunt down a teaching job. There is a pretty big chance I'll be moving at the end of August if I can't find anything in this area.
When I do have free time, I like to just hang out with friends, go running, shopping, etc. I love plays and musicals and traveling.

I'm not really sure what I want in a relationship right now, and I think going into a site like this with the mentality of accomplishing a long term thing is silly. If it happens, it happens, but I'm not going to force it.



I think a few who have read this blog might have thought I was advertising to receive the crazy responses, but I promise, I wasn't! 
P.S. I won't post my picture on here. If the blog gains popularity (my pipe dream is it being picked up and made into the ultimate rom com movie haha) I do not want potential people messaging me fake responses to be on the blog. I want these to be authentic letters. But I do promise, I am a normal looking gal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment